- Andrew Richardson
- Software engineer, business owner, husband, runner and member of my pack of four-legged girls.
- 2013 (91)
- 2012 (411)
- Report Questions Pilot Training in Disaster
- #5byBond: The World Is Not Enough
- Apple Rumors Point to the End of the MacBook Pro L...
- The Future of Lighting
- British Biplane on a Manhattan Rooftop
- Do We Really Need More Favre?
- There. Will. Be. Football.
- Michael Jackson Tribute Concert?
- Russell Brand's Heartfelt Blog About Amy Winehouse...
- How Mike Elgan Learned to Stop Worrying and Love A...
- A Better Way to Migrate to a New Mac
- People Want the Core Content
- WSJ: Apple Board Ponders ex-Jobs Era
- Andy Ihnatko on Mac OS X Lion
- Nokia Reports: Night and Day vs. Apple
- Tiger's Ex-Caddy Explains the Parting of the Ways
- Siracusa Does Lion: the Review
- MacBook Air Replaces White MacBook, Despite the La...
- Mac OS's New Online Recovery
- American Airlines Bets Big
- Apple's Lion Brings PCs Into Tablet Era
- ∴ Netflix, and Its Value To Their Customers
- #5byBond: Tomorrow Never Dies
- A Rose By Any Other Name...
- Ford's Car-To-Car Network
- Verizon and AT&T Phones to Remain Incompatible
- Undersea Data Cables
- Microsoft's Retail Ploy
- A Basketball Story
- RIM Shareholders: Dumb as the Day is Long
- Google Just Slays Me
- White MacBook to Survive
- He'll Be Back
- A Baseball Story
- ∴ Another Age for Vegas
- HP To Launch Ultrabook
- ∴ Vesper Update
- Repost: Running for My Life
- ∴ Vespers At the Vesper Bar
- Finger Length Linked to Penis Size
- Voice of Russia
- Repost: A Vast Wasteland
- Repost: Hardware Hacking Made Easy
- Vegas, Baby
- Apple Supply Chain, Explained
- ∴ Follow Me On Twitter
- FBI Wiretapped Hemingway
- Analysts Shifting on How They Count iPad Sales
- Chrome Hits 20% Marketshare
- Instacast for iPhone
- 2010 (23)
July 25, 2011
Real estate developer Robert Kaufman:
“When you’re in a building that’s higher, and you’re looking down, it’s pretty ugly,” says Robert Kaufman, the company’s president. “So we said: ‘what can we do?’ And we got the idea of putting an airplane on the roof.”
(Via The Wall Street Journal.)