- Andrew Richardson
- Software engineer, business owner, husband, runner and member of my pack of four-legged girls.
- 2014 (2)
- 2013 (91)
- Mother Jones: I Was a Warehouse Wage Slave
- Blowing In the Wind
- The Case for National ID Cards
- Competition For iPhone, FInally
- National Ignition Facility Gets One Step Closer To...
- The Kennedy Assassination: Did Castro Know In Adva...
- ∴ CS193P: It Will Kick Your Ass
- FAA Taking “Fresh Look” At Passenger Device Use Du...
- Intersections In the Age of Driverless Cars
- Loyalty and Instapaper
- Apple About To Eclipse Entire Retail Sector
- Rumors: Apple HDTV Components Hit Apple’s Supplier...
- Pinterest: We're Not Going To Be Sued Into Oblivio...
- Actor Who Played Child Anakin Skywalker Swears Off...
- ESPN: Colts To Part With Peyton Wednesday
- Paula Deen Accused of Racism, Harassment
- Former Mets Star Lenny Dykstra Sentenced to 3 Year...
- Windows 8 and Metro Show True Multiplatform OS Pro...
- Obama Leads Handily Among Latinos
- Dept. of Energy Signs Agreements to Develop Small ...
- Words To Live By
- What Democrats Can Learn from Santorum About Popul...
- Woman called 'slut' by Limbaugh is 'stunned, outra...
- 2011 (548)
- 2010 (23)
Jonathan S. Geller, writing for Boy Genius Report, says Apple is about to reach a market capitalization more impressive than Exxon-Mobile’s: the entire US retail sector.
Click through for an astonishing graph. Note the near-vertical climb in Apple’s market cap over the past year.