- Andrew Richardson
- Software engineer, business owner, husband, runner and member of my pack of four-legged girls.
- 2013 (60)
- Old NYC
- Gigabit WiFi? 802.11ac router makes it possible, s...
- At Least It Has a View ...
- NFL Draft 2012: Redskins Take RG III
- Original Google Concept Phone Is Further Proof Tha...
- Google Isn't Kidding About This Self-Driving Cars ...
- TARP Disbursements
- Here's How Planetary Resources Plans to Mine Aster...
- Chuck Colson, Nixon Strategist, Dead At 80
- NFL Schedule Makers Try Their Best to Please Every...
- Destruction At 2500 Frames Per Second
- More Good Times For Lenny Dykstra
- Dick Clark, America's Oldest Teenager, Dead at 82
- Survey: AT&T Fastest For 4G Downloads, Verizon Bes...
- More On Twitter's IPA
- A Brief Pause
- Introducing the Innovator's Patent Agreement
- The 4-inch iPhone
- Cosby Says Guns, Not Race, the Key Issue In Trayvo...
- 'The Office' Falls To Ratings Low Against a 'Big B...
- Why Netflix Never Implemented the Algorithm That W...
- Stuxnet Loaded by Iran Double Agents
- Rumor: Larry Page Just Dropped A Huge Hint That A ...
- ∴ My New Design
- ∴ Ads, Browsers and the Web Economy
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Upholds Penalties A...
- Cops Not Canceled, But ...
- Microsoft Reminds Windows XP Users That It’s About...
- The Brunch of Peter Rabbit
- 100 Years Later, Titanic
- Daniel Craig: 'I'll keep going as James Bond'
- ∴ Two Years Old and No Need To Replace
- Total Recall 2012
- James Bond: Beer Me
- 2011 (548)
- 2010 (23)
Richard Sale, writing for ISSSource:
“As ISSSource reported, Stuxnet was a comprehensive U.S.-Israeli program designed to disrupt Iran’s nuclear technology. This joint program first surfaced in 2009 and worked in concert with an earlier U.S. effort that consistently sabotaged Iran’s purchasing network abroad.”
(via The Verge.)
According to this report, an Israeli agent introduced the Stuxnet code to machines controlling Iranian centrifuges, destroying them and setting back the Iranian nuclear program by years.
There's a book somewhere in this story.