- Andrew Richardson
- Software engineer, business owner, husband, runner and member of my pack of four-legged girls.
- 2014 (2)
- 2013 (91)
- NFL Pro Bowl: Ugh
- How Spectrum Sharing Would Work
- My Next iPhone
- Here's To the Misfit
- More On a Facebook Smartphone
- Facebook Is Building The Facebook Phone Right In F...
- Warren Buffet Buys 26 Local Papers
- Christie Advances Sports-Betting Plan in Face of F...
- Russian Space Agency Confirms Plans for Moon Base
- Gruber's New Talk Show
- Microsoft Set To Release Office for iOS and Androi...
- Zuckerberg, Banks Sued Over Facebook IPO
- Bond: Skyfall
- Dan Benjamin: Regarding The Talk Show
- Nasdaq 'Embarrassed' About Facebook Delay
- Thurrott: Windows 8 Ditches the Aero Interface
- Mark Zuckerberg Ties the Knot
- IPO Syndicate: If You Can Get It, Run The Other Wa...
- Further Musings On Gruber's Split From 5by5
- John Gruber Takes Ball, Goes To Mule Radio
- ∴ Facebook Does a Faceplant, Recovers
- Ridley Scott and Hampton Fancher In 'Blade Runner'...
- Aaron Sorkin Talks About Writing the Upcoming Stev...
- Saverin: I'll Pay Taxes On Anything I Earned As a ...
- Making the Love Happen On Pandora
- Lenovo Refreshes Its ThinkPad T, W, L and X Lines
- The $144,146,165 Button
- Why Nikola Tesla Was the Greatest Geek Who Ever Li...
- What Eduardo Saverin Owes America
- Keep Calm and Carry On
- Mike Shanahan Says Robert Griffin III Will Start F...
- Microsoft's DVD-less Windows 8 Explained
- Weekend Reads: Why are we still in 'Vietghanistan?...
- Woman Trashes Ex-boyfriend's House, Brags About It...
- Weekend Reads: The Incredulity Problem
- Windows 8 Drops DVD Playback
- Kindle Fire: the Fruitcake of Tablets
- Target Stores To Phase Out Kindle Products
- Rumor: How Apple Will Become a Mobile Carrier
- 2011 (548)
- 2010 (23)
ESPN, from the Associated Press:
“No sense fooling around with a talent like Robert Griffin III. Barely a week after the draft, the Washington Redskins are already proclaiming the Heisman Trophy winner their No. 1 quarterback. Saying that Griffin has the ability to do things no one else has done in the NFL, coach Mike Shanahan wrapped up a rookie minicamp Sunday by putting RGIII squarely atop the depth chart. ‘He’s the starter. Period,’ Shanahan said.”
That didn’t take long. Head coach Mike Shanahan ended this year’s “quarterback controversy” before it began: Rex Grossman is out as the starter, RG3 is in.
Redskins fans have been nuts about Heisman Trophy winner RG3 since the team traded up to select him in the NFL draft. Hey, maybe we’ll make .500 this season!