- Andrew Richardson
- Software engineer, business owner, husband, runner and member of my pack of four-legged girls.
- 2014 (3)
- 2013 (91)
- Kindle Update
- Predicting the “iPad Mini” Internals
- Jonathan Cohn: The Five Big Misrepresentations Of ...
- Andrew Sullivan: The Lies And Lies And Lies Of Pau...
- Fox News: Paul Ryan’s Speech in 3 Words
- Unintentional Irony
- ∴ How Apple's TV Box Might Work
- The Bathouse
- When Wheaton Met Neil Armstrong
- Spread the Word
- ∴ Where No Man Had Gone Before
- New iPad Mini to Debut in October, After New iPhon...
- Frum: Diversity at the RNC!
- Ihntako: Near-total Victory For Apple Stifles Phon...
- It Begins: Sandusky Victim Sues Penn State
- Birther Romney
- Jerry Nelson, Man Behind 'Sesame Street's' Count, ...
- Tour de Irrelevant
- Political Identity Implicit Association Test
- Apple TV Success Will Depend on Software and iOS
- Clearly Delusional
- The Oatmeal Hits Its $850,000 Goal To Fund A (Godd...
- Hover Bike Lets You Drive Like a Jedi
- The Genius Of Enemy Of The State, Tony Scott's Bes...
- Why Akin's Ignorance Matters
- Augusta National Admits First Female Members
- Frum: Akin's Abortion View: More Widespread in GOP...
- Portrait of An Ignorant Man
- Rep. Todd Akin, Member, Committee On Science, Spac...
- CO2 Emissions In US Drop To 20-year Low
- Watch Light Move
- Help The Oatmeal Build a Goddamn Tesla Museum
- Well, They've Lost David Stockman
- Caltech Wins Eco-Friendly Toilet Competition
- New Apple Patent … Hmmmmm
- Uh-oh ...
- The Cows Are Lowing In the Field
- ∴ Social Security Games, Or, You Won't Believe Thi...
- Plane Crashes In Illinois
- The Martini FAQ
- Art Cashin Explains What The Fed's Next Bazooka Co...
- The Many Names of … Sooooooda
- Starbucks Picks Square for Payments
- TO to Seattle. Good Lord.
- Curiosity Rover Caught In the Act
- Wheaton: Setting aside anger for something that I ...
- XKCD: Up All Night
- Seahawks Confirm Owens Coming to Town For a Tryout...
- JPL Curiosity Crew With Their MacBooks During Curi...
- Curiosity rover successfully lands on Mars, sends ...
- Mountain Lion having mysterious effect on battery ...
- eBay Quietly Tests Local Same-Day Shipping Service...
- Could GPS Spoofing Cause Another Flash Crash?
- Tomorrow: Same-Sex Kiss Day At Chick-fil-A!
- Police Say Handcuffed Man Shot Himself in the Head...
- Strange (Fast Food) Day Today
- Why No Tech Geek Should Be Caught Dead In a Wirele...
- 2011 (548)
- 2010 (23)
Powered by Blogger.
August 6, 2012
It wasn't all that long ago that engineers wouldn't be caught dead with a Mac.
At least the lone hold-out at lower-right is rocking a Thinkpad.